To contribute to knowledge and skills development through a practical change agent training for economic empowerment and self-reliance.
- Conduct community dialogues and forums
- Strengthening capacities of lower local government structures in governance (Local councils I, II and III, Planning structures at Village, Parish and Sub-county levels).
- Strengthening capacities of the community on governance and accountability
- Facilitating civic education.
- Facilitate community empowerment to monitor public resources.
- Train community leaders in change agent skills(leadership and conscientisation)
- Promote sports for peace
- Train cultural and local leaders
- Citizens' oversight on public resource management and utilization to enhance transparency and accountability for improved services delivery Enhanced.
- Leadership development and conscientisation developed.
- Peaceful co-existence and harmony promoted